Foot Doctor David S. Ungar, DPM
Dr. David Ungar
Dr. David Ungar received his undergraduate education from Wayne State University and the University of Michigan. He then went on to complete his podiatric education at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, currently an affiliate of Kent State University, earning his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. He also holds professional memberships with the American Podiatric Medical Association, the Michigan Podiatric Medical Association, and the American Professional Wound Care Association.
Dr. David Ungar has been practicing podiatry since 1983. He has hospital affiliations with various hospitals in southeast Michigan including Beaumont Hospital, Botsford Campus, the Detroit Medical Center’s Sinai Grace Hospital, and Berry Surgical Center in Farmington Hills. His practice offers a variety of different treatments revolving around general podiatric care, diabetic foot and ankle care, and wound and ulcer care.
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, currently an affiliate of Kent State University
- Beaumont Hospital - Botsford Campus
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- DMC Berry Surgical Center
- American Board of Lower Extremity Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Professional Wound Care Association
- Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
Visit our foot doctor in Farmington, MI
We accept most insurance plans and welcome new patients.
Call Dr. Ungar today and get back on your feet.